Karlheinz Wehrfritz supports Professional Service Firms in business development and projects to increase the efficiency of operational and administrative structures, processes and systems.
After studying business administration at the Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich, Mr. Wehrfritz initially worked as an audit manager in an auditing company. He then worked for more than 20 years in banks, most recently as finance director and CFO. The topics covered in particular mergers, outsourcing, controlling, etc. He then worked for 7 years in an American law firm as Director of Finance /CFO.
- Profitability and portfolio analyses
- Structural, organisational and process efficiency analyses
- Business process and efficiency improvement measures
- Control, financial and reporting systems
- business transformation
- organizational development